The Emerge Program
The Emerge program offers complete academics and therapy experiences with one-on-one education and small groups integration for adolescents. The Emerge program is unique because its students receive British curriculum education alongside therapy intervention specific to the needs of each student.
Have you signed up? Send EMPOWER ME to 08033344077 / 07057625427, SMS or WhatsApp, you will get a prompt response from us.
The academic and therapy professionals in Emerge have quality experiences working with children with different developmental delays including Autism, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Learning disabilities, etc. These professionals are uniquely trained and equipped in providing quality education and intervention to students who might not at the moment maximize learning in a mainstream classroom setting.
The pace is structured to meet the needs of each student as the educators structure the curriculum to lay the right foundation. While working to see that no aspect of the curriculum is left out, emphasis is paid to areas where the student may require more attention. This means we are focused on building solid foundations and an appreciable understanding of concepts before introducing new ones especially those that build on the previously learnt topic. The arrangement and ambience of the class is such that students can learn in a serene and least disruptive environment.
Why do you need to enrol
your child in Emerge?
- At Emerge, we have a team of professionals who will carry out a psycho-evaluation of each student to determine the strengths and needs of your child.
- The team at Emerge will develop an Individualised Education Plan (IEP) to meet the specific need of each student.
- Your child will get to work with the highly experienced team of professionals at Emerge. The team is made up of professionals skilled in psychological Intervention, communication and language therapy, and Sensory Enrichment therapy to ensure your child receives the best intervention possible.
- We offer not just evidence-based therapy interventions but also a high standard of education.
- Emerge has a host of other educational and extracurricular programs for all students depending on the needs and capacity of the students. Some of the programs are: ICT, community integration, job placement, multiple intelligence program, vocational skills, arts and crafts, life skills, special Olympics etc.